What a special month this is as My Favorite Things is launching a brand new line! Have you seen some of the à la modes around yet? You will see plenty on this hop! Here is a little info about them!
BRING ON THE RUBBAH!
* à la modes will be available only in rubber
* Each set is produced in the USA using the higest quality rubber, with the deepest etch possible.
* Each image and sentiment is backed on cling foam and scroll cut, making it ready for stamping right out of the bag!
* Packaged in a clear hang bag, we've also provided the ideal storage solution by including a thick laminated header card in each set that can be used to store the stamp set, in its entirety after purchase.
* $10.95 for the 3 x 4" set.
If you have come here from Susan's blog you are hopping along just fine....if you are a regular visitor to my blog then you may want to start at the beginning of the hop.....HERE.
I get to show you the fabulous à la mode BIRTHDAY GIRL! Love that big ol' cupcake she is holding. I was inspired by the cupcake and decided to make my own felt version.
I used all MFT felt...love this stuff, it cuts with the dies so well!
I used the tops of the spellbinder ice cream die and then cut my own bottoms. I also machine stitched them on.
The finishing touch for my cupcakes....the fun little banner tags I created using the Die-namics Banner day die from MFT! I thought it was a fun touch for the sentiment!
Here is a little close shot. I colored her with my copics and then cut her out with my oval spellbinders die and airbrushed the edges. Gotta love R81 for that beautiful soft pink!
Off to see some more à la modes lovin'! Gotta go see what Barbara cooked up for this hop! Enjoy!