Thursday, July 29, 2010

Evenings of Summer

OK....last post I showed you a glimpse of the fun "days of summer"....here I wanted to show you how I have been enjoying our evenings....

Yes, on our deck and soaking in the beautiful view...you can imagine me cupping my hands around a fresh made latte and smelling it in.....breathing in deep and enjoying the view!
That little snipit of tree that you see in the upper right corner is in our yard....

Hope you are all enjoying your summer.....I have some fun MFT teasers that are starting on Saturday....

On a certification note: Did you notice applications are now available (For store owners, instructors and designers) for Calgary September 26th! This class always fills up super fast.... the application you can find on my sidebar....

6 comments:

Kelli Hull said...

OH! Absolutely BREATH TAKING!!!!! I LOVE looking at nature, just dont want it "on me" :)~

Hugs Sherrie... Im SO excited for Saturday!!!!!! :)

Kathy Martin said...

Gorgeous view! Where is this at? It's so hot here in NC...I can't imagine seeing snow anywhere! :)

Pauline said...

What a beautiful view you have! Fab picture, xx

Leslie said...

Oh my gosh, I want to print it and frame it, it is so beautiful. You are blessed.

Barb said...

I grew up not far from that view. Can't imagine living anywhere else...we are so lucky to live here! (PS: Am working at "getting" the Copic colouring down....not there yet!)

Anonymous said...

Sherrie, can I sign up for the Copic?? Looks like after all the 'important' people get in, us schmucks get the left overs right!!! LOL