Monday, April 26, 2010

CPS Sheltering Tree

I thought it would be fun to play along with the CPS sketch this week as the sponsor company is none other than My Favorite Things! Here is a look at the set called "Sheltering Tree" I liked the long layout of the sketch so I just turned it on it's side.
Here's a peek at the inside....using up some scraps from this "Quite Contrary" line by MME. I added a little color to the acorn with my copics.
Here is a close shot of the main details of this card. I actually stamped this background stamp in the set with PAINT. I wanted something that I couldn't see through and none of my inks would work. The only spots that I wanted visible were the leaves. I also attached some pretty ribbon to my card stock to look like grass on the "hills" under the tree.
Here are all my card deets:
Stamps:
Sheltering Tree (Stephanie Fizer) by My Favorite Things
Ink:
Chocolate Brilliance (Tsukineko)
Blue Acrylic Paint (Golden)
Paper:
Quite Contrary (MME)
Fossil (My Favorite Things)
White (Neenah)
Accessories:
Copic Markers
Twill Tape
Chipboard Button (Jenni Bowlin)
Ribbon (SEI)
Sewing


To play along with this sketch challenge just visit the CPS site HERE!

1 comment:

Linda Carson said...

Most EXCELLENT & CREATIVE artwork!