Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Blog Hop and Shop!

Welcome to the last stop of the hop! Whew! Seen lots of eye candy tonight? If you are on the hop you should have come here from Mel's blog....if you are just happening on my blog you will want to start from the beginning, that is Kim's blog.
For this hop I played with an adorable Pure Innocence girl....
I thought this image went really well with the ice cream cone die from Spellbinders. I stamped the PI girl in versacraft ink on this little onesie and colored her with my copics. Seeing that this is a 0-3 months onesie the little one who wears it will probably only wear it a few times before she out grows it. Copics do fine in the wash if it is an item that is only going to get washed periodically....they do fade after SEVERAL washings. I like to iron my item after I am done creating and that heat sets the image quite well.
Here is a close up of this sweet image. I still managed to do some shading/blending even though I was working on fabric. I think this would make a cute customized gift.....The die cuts of fabric I ran through my creatopia to apply fabric adhesive to the backside....NO SEWING!

My hubby was trying to feed my little baby nephew ice cream the other day...made me chuckle. Of course you aren't going to feed a tiny baby ice cream....but soon they will want a "double"!


Here is the run down of what is being released tonight at My Favorite Things!
Happy Shopping!
Baby Bump 15.95 (WTG)
Clearly Sentimental about Babies (Triple Scoop set)
Baby Bump Additions 9.00
Clearly Sentimental about Mothers 15.95
Jolinne – Sweet Spring 15.95
Jolinne – Sitting Pretty 9.00
PI - Birthday Princess 9.00
PI - Book in Hand 9.00
PI - Make Mine a Double 9.00
B&D – Tree Swing 9.00
Clearly Sentimental about Birthdays 15.95 (previous Triple Scoop set)
Millie the Mouse 5.50 (a NEW character)
A Bunch of Bots 15.95 (this set contains 3 of the 4 robot digis, a new robot and some fun, new sentiments)
Fred Bear Graduates 9.00 (a NEW character)
Fred Bear in Flight 9.00 (a NEW character)

****Remember...there is some blog candy hidden somewhere on this hop, all you have to do is leave a little commenting love on each member of the hops' blog to enter...good luck!******

56 comments:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

This is SO cute I can't even stand it. What a brilliant idea!!! That cutie pie never had it so good and mmmmm Giant ice cream--that will never drip! Stunning job.

Cindy Haffner said...

So YUMMY, I agree it is STUNNING!!

Kim said...

STUNNING is right!!!

Linda Carson said...

WOW! This is just too cute, truly creative & just an outstanding idea!

Unknown said...

Sherrie, you are so amazingly creative! I just love it!

Dawn said...

OMW! That is amazing!

Kelli Hull said...

Would you PUH LEEEEZE just break me off a itty bitty piece of your creative side ???

This is SO stinkin CUTE and I REALLY wish I could fit a Onezie still cuz I'd be slammin down a dibbsie on that sucker!!!! HEY!!! Do you think you could make me some feetie jammies like this???? 8)

GREAT GREAT GREAT!!!!!!!!

Shannon Fralish said...

This is totally cute! I never imagined you could Copic on fabric and have it look so good! Thanks for sharing!

Melody said...

Your creativity always amazes me! This is such a cute project!

Anonymous said...

okay wow! this is amazing! I would never have thought of this! Truely inspiring!
--Tammy

donna mikasa said...

What a great project! I didn't know you could color clothing with Copics! Thanks for sharing!

Shana said...

How adorable! Is there anything we can't do with Copics?!

goldyfish said...

Really cute. Cant wait for my income tax check. Copics is on the top of my list.

Anonymous said...

What a great idea!!

There's so much baby / kiddie fever going around this month! I love it! Almost makes me wish I'd get knocked up again...ALMOST! lol

Anonymous said...

oh my!!! What a great idea for a onesie!! You are amazing!! When are you coming out to NorCal for a class?? I need some help!! :)
jennik

Tammie Koehnen said...

This is so adorable! How creative!

Alvin & Denise Engler said...

super cute sherrie! and i'm watching uncle mike!
-de

Susan said...

How cute! What a great idea! Awesome!

StampOwl said...

awesome Sherrie

Sonja "Sony" Christoph said...

oh how cute is this?! What a great idea and soo cute on top of that!!!! WOW!!!!!

scrappintlc said...

Soooooo cute and what a wonderful one of a kind gift and keepsake to be handed down that'll make for the recipient.

Jana Weaver said...

Leave it to you to make something so amazing!! I LOVE this! And yes, my jack loves to make his ice cream's a double and he's only 18 months!!

Jennifer said...

I absolutely LOVE this! TOO ADORABLE!!!

Lisa H. said...

oh, cute, cute and CUTE!!!!! love everything about it!

Barbara said...

Really cute idea and perfectly executed!! Over the top creative idea, Sherrie!

Anonymous said...

Copics work on Fabric and don't run! Well slap me silly and call me Wendy! LOL Love it! Great end to a great hop!

Country Mouse said...

Super cute!! Love this idea! So much inspiration on the Hop!!!

Michele B said...

SO cute, Sherrie! I just love how you always think outside of the box. So very creative!

Leslie Rodriguez said...

Umm, wowzers!! I'm at a total loss for words! Your project is incredibly amazing!

Erica W. said...

Actually, this phrase is perfect for a newborn.. they just want a "Double" of some other form of ice cream... ;) LMAO. Do copics work on those Iron-on-transfers?

This is so adorable and I would never have thought of it on my own! Thanks for sharing!

Julie said...

How adorable is this!!! Wow, Sherrie your creativity is simply amazing as are your skills with Copics!

Christina Fischer said...

This is so flippin' cute, Sherrie!

Emily said...

Are you kidding me? That is the cutest thing! How do you come up with it?

Kimberly S. said...

OMGosh....this is so stinkin' cute!! VERY creative!! I absolutely LOVE it!!

Bettyann said...

Sherrie, you are a genius..who knew you could use copics on fabric...I'm running to get started...look forward to your next project!!!!

lilscrappers said...

A-DORA-ble!

g said...

oh WOW! i never even thought to use copics on fabric- this is amazing and oh so cute!!

Megan said...

This is darling!! I love it. :)

Chris said...

how cute is that! lovely little outfit.

Lorus! said...

I had no idea that you could stamp on fabric! This is so cute!

Amy Sheffer said...

How AMAZING, Sherrie! So creative and just darling!

Jessie/knightrone said...

That is just too cute. I love it!!

mary said...

OMG! How adorable! What a cute gift! Love it! Great idea! TFS!
mks

Crafty Math Chick said...

SHERRIE! This is AWESOME! I SO want to make one for my friend's new baby! (Good thing I purchased this set - too bad I don't have a creatopia - LOVE that no-sew adhesive idea!)

Pam said...

Very, Very, Cute. The baby that gets to wear this is going to be style'n.

Sheila D said...

Wow, is there anything you can't do? This is an amazing project.

Jeannie said...

Oh Wow! Love this idea! Love the stamp set too! Unbelievable! TFS!

Kendra said...

Super cute! I love that you can stamp and colour with copics on fabric... I've really been wanting to do this and I keep seeing it pop up lots, but I like how you mixed that with the fabric applique... very CUTE!

Vickie Z said...

Never expected this!! WOW!! What a wonderful present...never would have thought of the idea!!

Gail said...

what a great idea!

Susan said...

UTTERLY ADORABLE!!
thanks so much for sharing with us :)
Susan

Conniecrafter said...

very cute, makes for a wonderful one of a kind gift!

Allison Cope said...

Holy SCRAP! That's freakin' awesome Sherrie! Love the idea!

Karen said...

Super cute! What a nice idea for a gift! Thank so much for sharing!

Crafty Guam Girl said...

Wow..wow...WOW!!!! How totally cute and adorable!

LeAnne said...

Holy guacamole, this is incredible!!! I just want to look at it all night!