Monday, November 16, 2009

Yeah Baby!

There is a wonderful vintage baby stamp set and sentiments that is being released tomorrow at CHF. One of my favorite things to do with baby themed projects is to make little gifts. These were plain onesies. I stamped the images on white cotton, colored them with copics and then ran them through my creatopia to get the fabric adhesive on them. I placed them directly on the onesie and then sewed around the edge for extra durability. The adhesive was SO nice because they stayed right in place and made it easy to stitch.

I also made that cute little strap for your key ring that you can hold your emergency soother onto. How often do you spend searching for a soother that has seemed to grow legs and walk away....

As for packaging....this was the clear bag that the onesies came in...I just dressed it up by cutting out a few more birds with my spellbinder dies and then more fabric adhesive and straight onto the bag! Easy Peasy.....

I LOVE that I can use my "Papercrafting" items for so much more than papercrafting!

3 comments:

Craftin' in the Rain said...

I love that idea, and I am sure the person receiving those gifts will feel special!

Unknown said...

This is just the sweetest! Love it Sherrie!

Elaine said...

These re so cute!