Thursday, October 8, 2009

Moxie Thanksgiving

I had a chance to play along with the Moxie Fab Gradient Challenge. I've had this Martha Stewart gradient paper sitting around forever...what a great chance to use it! I colored the pumpkin with my copics to mimic the paper. The frame is chipboard that I painted white and them sprinkled clear beads. I even played along the gradient idea in my numbers....sanding the edges.
We have thanksgiving here in Canada this weekend....seems so early to me this year! It was fun to do a non traditional harvest card! Moxilicious (I hope)!
Here are all the card deets:
Stamps:
Happy Harvest (GM) by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink:
Black Memento (Tsukineko)
Paper:
Patterned Paper (Martha Stewart)
White (Neenah)
Accessories:
Copic Markers
Chipboard Frame, sticker letters (
Basic Grey)
Microbeads
White paint (Claudine Hellmuth)
Twill (Martha Stewart)


See you tomorrow for Taylor's Friday Sketch!

4 comments:

Jean Franks Beck said...

Definitely fab, Sherrie! Happy Thanksgiving!

itsallrosi said...

perfect for the challenge!

Diana said...

This is SPECTSPARKLYTACULAR!!!!!!!! I love it!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hi Sherrie! Thanks for entering the challenge! :)