Monday, August 10, 2009

Color Demo


I am in the throws of getting ready for copic certifications for the next 3 weekends....here is a little peek at the fabric demo I have prepared for the certifications. This is stamped on a medium sized canvas bag and I will color it in at the certifications and one lucky participant will take the cute bag home!
I used the newest release from the Kim Hughes line at Cornish Heritage Farms. This is called "Autumn Trees". It will be fun to color in that trunk and all those fall leaves. You will be amazed what your markers can do with fabric!

If you want to get in on the certification event there is still space that is open to the public for EDMONTON! That one is August 29th! E-mail me if you would like an application.

See you there!

2 comments:

Tobi Crawford said...

ooo i hope i win it!!!

i was wondering if we get emails regarding when we're supposed to arrive/what time it's over etc.. or did i miss that info? haha

i'm still on my trip and a little unorganized, i'm afraid.

can't wait till saturday!

tobi

Sherrie said...

Hi Tobi, I'll e-mail you that info form again with all the deets!