Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Card Classes

I am doing a little happy dance as I have completed all the card kits for the classes I am offering in the month of August! Woohoo! Did you know I stamped over 600 images?....
Seeing that the certification for Vancouver (Langley) is totally full I thought I would let you know about a card class I am running the very next day (August 16th) at Clipper Street! For those of you who wish to practice what you learned in the certification or for those of you who want more of a "consumer" class....this is perfect for you. The photo is a little teaser for the three cards we will make and color together. Here is the link if you want to know more details, scroll about half way down and you see the photo of me in "crazy about copics". See you there!

2 comments:

Elke said...

i love the dwarf...all the coloring is awesome!!! i cant wait to learn from you in august(Calgary)

Christmas cards said...

That is so nice to hear. I love your cards and I'm aching to learn how to make them. By the way, that octopus card is so cute.