Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Busy Bee Tuesday

See a little theme here?.... Yes, I have bees on the brain. This was just a really fun colorful card that incorporates many different textures. For this "Bee" I used the same paper as yesterday (Girl Friday Cosmo Cricket) but a COMPLETELY different look!

I made my bee have a little embroidery stitched trail. It is quick and easy, just pierce the holes first before stitching. I used the same floss that I used to create my crocheted flower.
Here are all the card deets:
Stamps:
The birds and the bees (Kim Hughes Collection), Sweet Bee (Rummage Bin) by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink:
Sunset Adirondack Pigment (Ranger)
Paper:
Girl Friday (Cosmo Cricket)
Accessories:
Stickles (Ranger)
Crocheted Flower (Made by Me)
Embroidery Floss
Threading Water Punch (Fiskars)
Brad


BEE back tomorrow....I have another bee card :)

3 comments:

Linda Carson said...

BEE-utiful!!! (You started it!!)

Williams Family said...

Very cute, Sherrie!

Conniecrafter said...

so sweet :) like the flower and the stitched trail!