Monday, May 25, 2009

Shine Brightly

A fun new astronomy set is coming to the Rummage Bin at Cornish Heritage Farms!
Somehow I associate astronomy with going to the public library and writing an essay....I must have done it for school. I used this fun library envelope and tag on my card today.
There is some copic marker work on this....although very subtle. It is taking my gray markers and outlining the telescope.

Here are all the card deets:
Stamps: Reach 4 the stars (Rummage Bin) by Cornish Heritage Farms Ink: Pebble Adirondack (Ranger) Tuxedo Black Memento (Tsukineko) Paper: Library Card (Foundations Paper) Black (Prism) Accessories: Grungeboard Star (Tim Holtz) Silver Leafing Pen (Krylon) Eyelet (Making Memories) Ribbon (Basic Grey) Copic Markers Stitching





Pictured is my son and his piano teacher.....
Now for a little "proud momma moment"....I told you about my son with his piano festival....check out the hardware that is now on my mantle! There were 400 participants in the piano festival (introductory to ARCT) and Daniel recieved the most outstanding piece in the primary classes (intro to grade 2 piano)! He received the highest mark! He also won another bursary award that night.....yup, I was busting!

Have a great day!

7 comments:

South Abbotsford Church - Soul Cravings said...

You are not kidding that thing is huge!!! Way to go Daniel!!!
Burst away Sherrie!

Linda Carson said...

WOW Daniel! The best over 400! That's so AWESOME! CONGRATULATIONS!I would brag too Mom! He's not only talented but a handsome young man too!

Darlene said...

A HUGE congratulations to Daniel ... that is a wonderful achievement! You certainly have every reason to boast!!!

Your card is awesome also. Love the suttle colors and layout!

Alvin & Denise Engler said...

Great job Daniel!
-- Auntie Denise

Marion said...

Many, many "Congratulations" on your wonderful achievement Daniel, you should be very, very proud of yourself. Fantastic.

Marion, UK

Conniecrafter said...

Love the card, such a neat idea to do a library card, the ribbon is perfect!
A BIG Congrats to your son, what an accomplishment!

Leslie said...

I know how proud you must feel. I loved when my children played and won awards.