Thursday, May 7, 2009

Kool Deer Kraft

What a fun challenge over at Splitcoast today....hosted by the fabulous Julia. I just HAD to play along when I read the focus was Kraft card stock. I love using BOTH my copics and my pencils on kraft. I did my copic coloring first and then followed up with some highlighting with my pencils. A couple of the images are from the new "summer trees" set that is just being released TODAY! The clouds and the grass are from this fun new set.
Here is a close up of my glitterfied butterfly and the airbrushed prima flower. I love customizing my flowers. I wanted BOTH the green and blue in my flower and then I spotted it a little by dabbing my blender pen on it. Fun to play!

Here are all the deets:
Stamps:
Christmas Critters, Summer Trees (Kim Hughes Collection) by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink:
Rich Cocoa Memento (Tsukineko)
Paper:
Kraft (Prism)
Magical Wishes (Webster's Pages)
Accessories:
Copic Markers
Air Brush System (Copic) for the flower

Prismacolor Pencils
Notebook punch (EK Success)
Flower (Prima)
Butterfly Grungeboard (Tim Holtz)
Glitter (Martha Stewart)
Ribbon (Offray)
Sewing


You KNOW what tomorrow is.....I'll give you a hint (it's friday)....

See you then!

1 comment:

Diana said...

Oh that is just A*DOR*A*BLE!!