Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Home Tweet Home

Yesterday I showed you a cute new sketched bird, today I'm showing you his "home". It is from the same line at Cornish Heritage Farms called Shady Tree Studio and I do think this little house is terribly tweet (couldn't resist). It will hit the farm next week Tuesday!
I wanted to integrate this image with the fabulous paper from Webster's Pages...isn't it just YUMMY! I stitched on my little fringe and added some alphabet stickers I had kicking around to create the sentiment.

Here is a close look at the house. I stamped it on my patterned paper and again on some white paper. Colored the house with copics then cut it out and popped it up over the image on my card.
I carefully placed my "M" to cover where my branch begins, you can see the cool shadow it makes on my card.
Here are all the deets!
Rubber Stamps by Cornish Heritage Farms:
Thatch Birdhouse (Shady Tree Studio), Script Essential Expressions (Mona Lisa Moments)
Ink:
Watermelon Adirondack Dye Ink (Ranger)
Tuxedo Black Memento Dye Ink (Tsukineko)
Paper:
Simply Smooth White (Prism)
The Sweet Life (Webster's Pages)
Accessories:
Ribbon (Prima)
Letter Stickers (Basic Grey)
Copic Markers
Stitching

Off to color! Have a great day!

5 comments:

Lori Craig said...

beautiful card, Sherrie... Love the layout - the house is darling. :)

veronica said...

that stamp set looks cute. i love your coloring!

katemade designs said...

This Card is scroll-stoppingly beautiful. TFS.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous composition! I love it!

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty, like how you have the branch starting behind the letter