Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Certification Notes

Hi everyone! I am spending this week getting all ready for my trip to Toronto and teaching next week....

Copic is now accepting applications for the June 6th Winnipeg event. If you need an application form just e-mail me:
sherrie@cardcreme.com


I am thinking of doing certifications in Alberta this summer (2nd week in July) where I would swing through Calgary, Red Deer, Edmonton. If you are interested in this event just drop me an e-mail and I'll be sure to keep in touch.

It is SNOWING here.....where or where is spring?

2 comments:

shelley- aka hairchick said...

I would LOVE to attend the calgary event!
Please keep me posted!
Shelley Dupont
jsdupont@shaw.ca

Linda Carson said...

76 degrees & not a cloud in the sky!! Sorry, but you asked!!