Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tenting?

Our family went camping this last summer and I totally reminisced while making this card.
My kids LOVED camping so I will "grin and bear" the tent....as long as there are no bears! I am sure I am not alone in my "love" for tenting...lol!

I'm sure you've heard, but if you haven't....Kim Hughes has her release day today! All 4 sets are SOOOO cute!
Here I am using the "Bear Hugs" set, the whimsy of her sets go perfectly with October Afternoon's patterned paper. I had a little fun with the stitching too.
Here are all the deets:
Stamps:
Bear Hugs (Kim Hughes Collection), Fine Houndstooth (Scrapblock) by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink:
Moulin Rouge (Tsukineko)
Cloudy Blue, Espresso (Ranger)
Paper:
October Afternoon Patterned Paper
Baby Blue Medium, Rose Red Dark, Simply Smooth White (Prism)
Accessories:
Copic Markers
Chipboard Arrow (Scenic Route)
Ribbon (Offray)
Sewing Machine

1 comment:

joanne wardle said...

camping to me is something that my husband can do to "bond" with the boys. as I clearly state regularly "I don't DO camping" lol, but I love this card!!