Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!


Hope you all have a wonderful 2009! We are going over to my in-laws' place to enjoy new years cookies... yummm.... Speaking of sweet things, how about some sweetie pie. This was a fun whimsical design. It fit today's "Ways to use it challenge" on SCS. We needed to incorporate silver into our design. Here I have silver jewels (that I colored red with my copics to match) and the silver on my stick pin as well as silver running through my ribbon. I think I got the silver covered...
Here are all the deets to this card:
Stamps:
The Birds and the Bees (Kim Hughes), Fine Houndstooth (Scrapblock) by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink:
Chocolate Pearlescent Brilliance Ink (Tsukineko)
Snow Cap Pigment Ink (Ranger)
Paper:
Kraft, Simply Smooth White (Prism)
Blue Patterned Paper (Crate)
Accessories:
Copic Markers
Stick Pin (Fancy Pants)
Ribbon (Offray)
Jewels (Kaiser Craft)
White Paint (Making Memories)
Stickles (Ranger)
Chipboard (Maya Road)


Enjoy the start to a brand new year!

No comments: