Thursday, December 18, 2008

Scrambling yet? ....I AM!

Adding more chaos to the season....

I have a few projects on the go and teacher's gifts just crept up on me! I have heard that teachers now get gift cards like crazy...so I wanted to make something personal. In hindsight it would have been A LOT easier to do the gift card....

This is my families favorite cookies! I've posted the recipe before...HERE.
So in keeping with my homemade theme for this Christmas...this is what I did for the kid's teachers and such.
The patterned paper is by My Mind's Eye and the trees are from the Christmas Set "Heart Warmers" by Kim Hughes for Cornish Heritage Farms.


Cupcake friday is only a few hours away! Got a fun card to show you then!

Time for me to turn in, tomorrow is another busy day as I try to finish up the kid's gifts....bean bag chairs! Can't wait to show you those!

1 comment: