Monday, November 24, 2008

Off to the races Monday!


It's monday and this photo is how I am starting my week. It is full of some more moving related stuff, my daughter's 13th birthday party and oh yes... I got some new rubbah!
On this card I wanted this awesome corvette to be my focus so I gave it a nice coat of paint (glossy accents).





I used the SEP license plate stamp for my background and then added some fun elements like my chipboard arrow and the fun swirly blackboard.
Here are all the card deets:
Stamps:
1953 Corvette (GM Series), License Plates (SEP), Birthday Centers and You're a Classic (MLM) all Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink:
Pitch Black Pigment Ink, Latte Dye Ink (Ranger)
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (Tsukineko)
Paper:
White (Copic)
Kraft, Black (Prism)
Accessories:
Copic Markers
Blackboard (Cosmo Cricket)
Chipboard Arrow (Scenic Route)
Glossy Accents (Ranger)
Ribbon (Offray)
Corner Rounder (Marvy)

I have been given a handful of blogger awards lately and I want to say a HUGE THANKYOU to these women for their acknowledgement....you certainly brightened my day! So go check out these wonderful blogs:
Sara
Marisa
Heather
and Dru
Hugs to ALL four of you!

3 comments:

Sharon Burg said...

Dear Sherrie,
I am a card maker from Israel, addicted to your awesome blog for couple of months.
You are such a great artist, your cards are so varied and Fabulous.
I learn and inspired from you…. I admire you and waiting for the next video tutorial.
Congratulations for your new place.
Sharon.

Conniecrafter said...

Very cool and fun card, some guy is going to Love this!

rosebudinnh said...

Very nice!!!