Saturday, September 20, 2008

Wanna take a class with me?

Yup, come and join me for a very fun project. If your kids are anything like mine they love to write out their Christmas wish lists....

Do they write and scribble out, write and reprioritize, have the paper so worn out you can no longer make out what they wrote????

Then this class is for you! Why not make a really fun chalkboard that they can hang on their door or in their room where they can write and erase time and time again....
This class is also FREE! Yes, FREE! Woohoo!

Come and sign up in the forums HERE and there is a complete supply list, then join me in the forums on October 7th at 7pmEST for chit chat.
While you are there check out the other fabulous free classes the CHF chicks have prepared for you. They are all geared towards easy to make Christmas gift ideas!

Looking forward to seeing you there!

1 comment:

(tinxmagic) Laura said...

Hey Sherrie -
I know you don't know me from tim-buck two... but I stalk your blog on an almost daily basis. I was hoping that I could help attract some more people to this great place by Tagging you! come and read what that means on my blog: laurasgreetings.blogspot.com