Thursday, July 10, 2008

Release Day!

It is release day at the Farm...It is sentiment time. The release of sassy petites and Christmas Expressions. I have a couple of things to show you with each.
Don't forget that you receive a fun little "gift" for every purchase in July at Cornish Heritage Farms! Woohoo!

Here is my first project using the sassy petites, as you can see they are great for small spaces. This is my first attempt at soldering jewelery. Yes, I made it all by my onesie!
Here are this projects' deets:
Stamps:
Sassy Petites (MLM) by Cornish Heritage Farms
Nature Silhouettes (Kim Hughes) by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink:
Pitch Black, Red Pepper (Adirondack)
Paper:
Jenny Bowlin DP
Accessories:
Soldering Kit (Simply Swank)
Jewel (Hero Arts)


On to the Christmas in July theme. This is using one of the sentiments in this expressions set. Here is the close up. Love these clear sheets, they are also available at the farm. I was so pleased to discover that they could handle the heat of embossing without melting! I was amazed! That opens up such a broad range of color opportunities. Think of all those pigment inks you could use and emboss with clear embossing powder. I'm gonna have to try that soon!













Here are the deets to this fun card:
Stamps:
Winter Wishes, Bold Curls (Kim Hughes) by Cornish Heritage Farms
Christmas Expressions (MLM) by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink:
White (colorbox)
Timber Brown (Stazon)
Paper:
Clear Sheets (CHF)
Cosmo Cricket DP
Island Mist Light (Prism)
Accessories:
Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
White Embossing Powder
Dew Drops

There you have it! HERE is the link for these fun new sets!
Enjoy your day!

8 comments:

mnhyrkas said...

Hey Sherrie! Just thought I'd throw out a comment today- great stuff you've been doing on your blog. Really out-of-the-box thinking with the way you've been using the CHF stamps on fabric and other items like the jewelery piece you made.

Can you pass along that I really NEED CHF to make a Sympathy Centers stamp set! Similar to the motivational and friendship ones that they have. I've looked everywhere for something like that and there seems to be a void in this area. thanks for listening! :) Adelle

Carolyn King said...

beautiful projects. love that soldered charm.

Melissa said...

Love that necklace it is beautiful! You are very talented!

Deborah said...

Wonderful necklace and awesome card! Deb

Juanita B said...

I love your charm and I think you did a great job. It makes me happy that the shank kfor the pendant looks nice and sturdy.

All of Your other work is fabulous beyond words... sooooo mcuh creativity and I thank you for sharing it with us.

Unknown said...

I'm not mentally ready to think about the holidays, but I can't wait to try to make this card! So pretty!!!

I gave you a shout out over at Card of the Week.com.

You can check out the original post at http://www.cardoftheweek.com/2008/07/card-of-the-w-3.html

If you would like an "I was featured on" button for your blog, email me at barefootstamper@gmail.com and I'll get you the code.

Thanks for sharing your talent with us!!

Rose Ann said...

You've done a fabulous job soldering your jewelry, Sherrie!! It's beautiful!! I love your acetate card too!!

Simone P. said...

I love the transparent card...they are so fun to make! Just beautiful!