Monday, June 16, 2008

Friendly Kritters Peek!

Yes, It's kritter time again. There is a release of two fun new images coming on Friday! This is one of the images....these mice just crack me up. The details of the stamp make them super easy to color! I colored with my copics. I also airbrushed the sky with my markers and the copic airbrush system.

Here is a really close shot of the image. I added some extra shading on the mice themselves and also a little under their bums.

Here are the card deets:
Stamps:
Harvest Mice (Friendly Kritters) by Cornish Heritage Farms
Bounty of the Season (Friendly Kritters) by Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink:
Espresso , Pitch Black Adirondack Dye Ink (Ranger)
Paper:
Black, Gray, Simply Smooth White, Spring Moss Light (Prism)
Accessories:
Flowers and square brads (Making Memories)
Markers (Copic)
Air Brush System (Copic)

Well I'm off to full monday routine. Laundry and catch up from a busy family weekend. Hope you all enjoyed your weekend. We got a little too much sun....oops.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Very cute!!! Great job on the coloring (as always).

Have a great day!

Deb Wood said...

This is too cute!! Love them!! Fabulous card too!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh they are just too cute, and terrific coloring!