Thursday, June 12, 2008

Design Diva

I have something fun, whimsical, and very easy to create to show you today. This is a fun piece of jewelry that I created using Tim Holtz's Fragments. My dad lovingly drilled a hole in the top of this for me. He said it was very easy to drill because the acrylic is "soft" compared to glass. I wanted to show you how fun the new "sassy petites" are from CHF! I stamped the "beautiful" flourish first with pigment ink and then heat set it with clear embossing powder. I then stamped the sentiment with black stazon....easy peasy! This will be fun to wear with some of my summer t-shirts....if we ever get summer here!

The "sassy petites" are a lot of fun sentiments to choose from. They are great for small spaces (jewelry, big brad centers, fragments, altered arts). The sassy petites are going to be released NEXT month. Just a little tease to whet your appetite!
Here is the "Big Inspiration" sentiment set. You have seen me use these already on fabric .....they are so fun! You can find this set today HERE.
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

very creative and pretty use of the fragment!

Anonymous said...

Love the pendant!