Saturday, April 19, 2008

Backgrounder Blitz Sketch Challenge

I am going to spend the week celebrating background stamps! There are so many ways to use these and I hope if you follow/play along this week you will be inspired by many ideas and techniques using backgrounders. I have attached the sketch below so that you can play too!
First up, is the sketch challenge. I just love this sketch because it allows the background stamp to be center stage! I did this very simple card using a brand new background stamp that will be released on Friday at Cornish Heritage Farms. It is called Tiled Scallops....so pretty and nice and small in scale...perfect for us " card" folk! Here are the rest of the deets on this card:
Stamps:
Tiled Scallops, Birthday centers (Cornish Heritage Farms)
Ink:
Stream (adirondack)
Paper:
White, Black (Prism)
Accessories:
crystal jewel (Hero Arts), Blackboard (Cosmo Cricket)

There are lots of us CHF girls playing so hop around these links and check it out. Come join in the fun at the forums too!
Here are the links:
Dawn, Kristine, Lori, Alli, Julie, Lisa


6 comments:

Erin said...

This is beautiful. What a nice backgrounder. CHF has the best backgrounds

Debbie G said...

What a nice background stamp Sherr4ie! I only have on BG stamp and it is the script one. Maybe I will try a card with that one.

Juanita B said...

BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL!! That is an awesome interpretation of the challenge and I must have that background! TFS so many ways to use my "STUFF".

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful bg, and love this color, the black flower against it is lovely!

Deb Wood said...

I just love these backgrounders and your card is beautiful!!

Amy said...

Oh this is beautiful! I love the design of this backgrounder and the teal and white is so striking!