Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Little People

Don't you just love little people?!! This is part of the Rummage Bin images by Cornish Heritage Farms. I had this image colored up but no layout for it yet....today's sketch challenge was perfect! I sometimes just color images and they sit on my desk until inspiration hits, love it when it does!
Here are the card deets:
Stamps:
Little People Collage (CHF)
Sophisticated Swirl backgrounder (CHF)
Ink:
Espresso (adirondack)
Shabby Shutters Distress Ink (ranger)
Paper:
Simply Smooth white, Frosted yellow, frosted pink, tawny medium, suede dark brown (Prism)
Accessories:
Copic Markers
Prima
Velvet brad and ribbon (Making Memories)
WeR hardware buckle


Just a little aside, did you notice my cool siggy with the coffee cup. Beth created it for me and you can have one too! Just follow THIS LINK to her fabulous blog! Thanks Beth!

Happy Stamping!

6 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

This is so lovely! What a great image!

Linda Carson said...

Beautifully done! Your colored layout looks PERFECT!

Deb Wood said...

so pretty and sweet!

Beth said...

Love it!

(ps. you are welcome)

Kim said...

Oh I am loving these new stamps!!! Your card is beautiful!

Juanita B said...

How adorable! You got a good deal on the stamp and is so cute. I love your work. GREAT signature! TFS.