Thursday, November 8, 2007

Velvet challenge

Today's challenge over on SCS is to use velvet on our cards. Now I seem to buy velvet but sometimes hoard it, and therefore, don't use it as often as I should. What lovely texture it adds to a card! This velvet ribbon is from Queen and Co. Isn't it just yummy! The main image is a stamp I've had for a very long time and love it's detail. It is by Magenta (magnolia).

Notice the sentiment, it looks like a beautiful rub-on, but no, it is a stamp. The company is Flourishes and I have their sentiment set, LOVE the formal look to it!

Colored with my copics and I used my nestabilities to layer my image. Oh, I can't forget, the lovely DP is by Basic Grey (scarlet letter) just sounds so romantic too!

Come back tomorrow, as I am compiling answers to all your questions on mass production and selling in shops!
Happy Stamping!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely, your coloring is so pretty, and love the swirls in the sentiment stamp!
Conniecrafter

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Sherrie!

Theresa said...

This is stunning!!!

Tina said...

Fantastic card!

Michele Kovack said...

Wow!!! Gorgeous!!!

Rose Ann said...

This is so beautiful!!! I love the colors, sentiment....everything! Your coloring looks amazing too!