Thursday, November 29, 2007

Snowflake Wreath

This was for today's metallic challenge! The only thing I had kicking around was foil...so I created my edge with it. This wonderful snowflake set is by Verve Visual, I just love the detail and individuality of the snowflakes. Can I just say it again...I LOVE my nestabilities! I was able to create this pretty blue border to outline my wreath. I love it that it sits on top rather than just being matted.

Here is a close up of my wreath. I wanted to show you the very pretty color combo and the extra sparkle of glitter. So soft and elegant, it was hard to get a good photo of this one.

Happy Stamping!

9 comments:

Becky G said...

This is absolutely beautiful! Love the colors!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just gorgeous, Sherrie! So soft and elegant!

Deborah said...

Such a winter delight! Deb

Anonymous said...

This wreath is just stunning -- I love it!!!

Unknown said...

Truly lovely card! :)

Debbie G said...

Beautiful and so elegant Sherrie!!

Anonymous said...

So very pretty, just love the light blues and white!
Conniecrafter

Rose Ann said...

This is so pretty!! Love this too! ;)

Marlou McAlees said...

this is beautiful :) x