Saturday, October 6, 2007

World Cardmaking Day!

You know I had to post on this special day! Even though it is Thanksgiving weekend I still managed to squeak in some card time.This started with the inspiration challenge over on SCS today and morphed from there... I went shopping yesterday with a friend and bought a few toys! This little house of mouse guy I just HAD to have! He can go with so many sentiments and is really quick and easy to color. I also picked up a lot of this yummy brown cs at 40% off! The Robin's nest pebbles I colored with my copics as well as the image. The sentiment is from a new acylic Wordsworth set that I purchased as well....you will see more of that later.
Today.....I adore you.....all you wonderful bloggers and cyber friends!
Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian friends!

Card Details:
Stamps:
House of mouse, wordsworth
Paper:
brown, red cs and Basic Grey DP
Robin's nest pebbles
Sheer and velvet flowers from Maya Road
Heidi Swap brad
Ribbon from my stash
Ink:
Moulin rouge and burnt umber Palette inks.

13 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

Hi there, i love your card!!! the stamp is so so sweet. I would love copic markers, I am going to New York for my honeymoon this December and im hoping i will get them there :) :) xx

Misty said...

Very adorable. Love how you've colored him. Thanks for the inspiration.
Misty

Deborah said...

Just adorable! Happy Thanksgiving to yo and your family! Happy cardmaking day! It sure is fun out there in cyberspace today! The blogs are rockin'! Deb

Anonymous said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

You have been doing some beautiful work while I was MIA. I am so in love with the MFT stamps. TFS.

Donna Baker said...

Happy WCMD & Thanksgiving, Sherrie! I LOVEthe MOUSE, he's too cute! So tell us, do you eat the traditional American Thanksgiving meal or something different (excuse my Canadian ignorance, just curious!)

My Paper World said...

This is so sweet, I love it, your colouring is fab!

Theresa said...

Oh, how we love new toys!!! Good eatin', good shoppin' and good company! What more could a girl want?!?!?!
Yes, he is mighty cute!

Charmingdesigns said...

I just stumbled onto your blog, I just love your cards, your style is wonderful. Please come over and visit me. Laurie

Unknown said...

So, so sweet! I just love it!

Niki Estes said...

Oh my goodness, that card is so adorable!

Anonymous said...

He is just too cute, can see why you couldn't resist, great coloring! Hope you have a Great Thanksgiving weekend!
Conniecrafter

Anonymous said...

I love it. The colors are great!

Rose Ann said...

This is so darling, and your coloring looks super! I love the paper and gems.