Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Falling Leaves


Just a quick post this morning. I wanted to do a very seasonal sympathy card. This uses the Martha Stewart Leaf stamp, that I colored with my copics. The sentiment is by Flourishes and the cracked montana earth BG is by CHF. I did a double band of my brown satin ribbon and tied a bow with a little Martha stewart ribbon for color. I offset the nestabilities with the leaf images to create a falling effect as well.
Thanks for coming to look!
Happy Stamping!

8 comments:

Theresa said...

Good morning!!! This is wonderful! Great layering & ribbons!

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

What a pretty fall card! Your coloring is absolutely amazing - as usual! You know, you're making think I "need" copics!

Have a great day!

Cindy

Anonymous said...

this is so pretty. how do you like that chf stamp??

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Just beautiful, Sherrie!

Jennifer said...

What a wonderful card. Nice to see a sympathy card that's not feminine. Great job. My first "box" of copics is arriving soon.... can't wait to play. You're coloring is amazing... TFS!

Alhambra Club said...

Love the card, will have to check out Martha's stamps, never really looked at them.

Rose Ann said...

Your Fall card is so beautiful! What a great combination of stamps and lovely colors! Love this!

Anonymous said...

Love how you did the falling leaves, very cool, and the cracked bg is perfect!
Conniecrafter