Thursday, October 4, 2007

A couple more.....

I am slowly chipping away at the projects I need to get done. Here are a couple more of these tree samples for the creative expo. I will say it again, the cotton scraps from Crafty Secrets are wonderful! They are rich in color, they also have a fantastic dimensional look in real life. Perfect for a crafty tree!
All these cotton scraps I have been using are from one sheet (the winter collection). I've added some vintage elements to the snowman one. The old buttons and fringe. I added some glitter to the hats as well.
The bird image has wonderful color! I used CS stickers for the hinges which I glazed to give the shiny finish.

If you are in the Abbotsford area on November 8,9,10th make sure you check out the BC Creative Expo. There are SO many classes and there will be a TON of eye candy. Come see me at the crafty secrets booth!
I'm off to create some more samples! Thanks for coming to look!

13 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

These are beautiful, love the vintage look.

Alli Miles said...

You go girl! These are gorgeous. I looks like you have been working EXTRA hard. I just received my first Craft Secrets stamps today and can hardly wait to play.

Anonymous said...

I'm from Chilliwack and work in Abby. I will definitely check out the Expo. At Tradex? Where can I find more info?

Regards,
Charity
(cgruenwald user on SCS)

Anonymous said...

Wow, more gorgeous ornaments! I really love the stitching and, of course, the images. People are just going to be flocking to your booth in droves!

Marlou McAlees said...

wow!!! these are fabulous, so different :)

Deborah said...

Oh my Sherrie, you cards continue to dazzle! TFS- Deb

My Paper World said...

Just gorgeous! they look so luxurious, love the stitching,the images and the beads.Really beautiful!

Theresa said...

Yikes! You are in the zone!!! All these ornaments are truly spectacular!!!

Anonymous said...

They are both so cool, so neat that you will be at the booth so you can hear all the awwwwing over your creations!
Conniecrafter

Anonymous said...

Where do you get the hangers? They are so adorable. You should sell out in no time.

Anonymous said...

............THUD! Gorgeous ALL! Please give a big hug and my love to Sandy at the BC Expo! The booth is going to be a head-turner with all these beauties, Miss Sherrie! TFS!

Rose Ann said...

Oh...I love these ornaments as well! Gorgeous!!

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

Hi Sherrie,

I was wondering if you could tell me where I could buy one of these cute hangers? I looked all over the crafty secrets website and couldn't find anything like it.

Thanks,

Cindy
creativecards@shaw.ca