Monday, July 9, 2007

Sweet Wishes


I just love this little bear by A Muse. He has an outstretched arm which lends him to so many possibilities! Here he is doing a delicate balancing act with the A Muse cupcakes. I colored their icing with my copics and have little micro brads from my CPS win to embellish each one. The sentiment is created with Karen Foster snap stamps. The background was part of today's challenge on SCS. To use up scraps that you would otherwise toss. These skinny strips were just laying around so I sewed them together to create the funky look. MMMMmmmm. Makes me hungry.

7 comments:

Rose Ann said...

This is super cute! I love the paper and all that sewing...and the bear is adorable!

Sew Club said...

How cute is he with his little cupcakes! I love what you did with these cutey stamps! I made a card with that ATC today, too, that I'll post later in the week. What the heck - I had an extra lying around! :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

OH is this cute! What a wonderful card!

Alhambra Club said...

Using scraps is one thing but making them work is another, this card is fantastic, love all the papers and stitching, and that teddy bear and cupcakes are adorable.

Michele Kovack said...

What a cute card! Love the cupcakes!

Unknown said...

Cute card - love all the papers sewed together, very nice!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

How adorable are those little micro brads on the cupcakes! What a great card!