Thursday, June 14, 2007

Seeing spots!

Today needed to be a productive day. My bin was empty and stores are calling. I needed to do a design that was fast yet showed some detail. I grabbed my costco dp pack and went at it with the wild asp. paper. I buy the ribbon that is on these cards in a 100yd. roll, fantastic price this way. I have another roll in brown. I used papertrey and A Muse images and I think these turned out really sweet. I did more than what is shown here....need a bigger bathroom counter! LOL!

Love this little polkadot boot from Papertrey. It went so nicely with the spotted paper and the scallop punch. I used cranberry crisp classic ink to match this dp, it was a perfect match....love it when that happens!


Here is Papertrey's flower and stems, I manipulated them slightly on the block to have their stems bend. Stickles in the center of the flowers. I did a couple new home cards too. That stamp is from the $ bin at M's. Now to sit down with a coffee, well maybe after I have these delivered to the shops!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, these are adorable! I laughed out loud when I saw the boot with the "....right shoes" saying - too funny.

Alhambra Club said...

WOW, great cards, and lots of them.

Rose Ann said...

Oh my...I've never tried the mass production thing (other than swaps). Yours are marvelous! Wow!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I'm impressed!
I'd love to know where you purchased your ribbon!

Beverly
rbelrod@bellsouth.net

p.s. you're still my favorite stamper!!!!!!!!

Alli Miles said...

These are FAB cards!!!!It's even better that people are buying them up and that you need to make more. Sure makes it worth buying more supplies (hehe).

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

They are ALL wonderful! Just great cards, Sherrie!

Jill said...

You have been busy! Fabulous cards!

Sherrie said...

Hi Beverly, I purchase my ribbon at a place in Cloverdale called Essential Packaging. The 100yd roll is about $22CDN. It is a really nice satin too, and easy to knot (I don't do bows well).

Michele Kovack said...

Very nice Sherrie! It is great that you can make a little money on the side to pay for your habit! LOL!

Theresa said...

Yahoooo!!! Look at all those cards! Ya, that is pretty much exactly the design I did for Prague last year. Looks great!

Donna Baker said...

these cards are so cute!!!