Saturday, May 19, 2007

Frosting

Just a quick post today. It's my sons' birthday this weekend so I am full with the birthday festivities. I made this card for a featured artist spot on Cindy's blog and I thought I would post it here and fill in the details. I used the brown liquid applique, boy does it ever look like frosting! I did paper piecing for the paper liner of the cupcake. This yummy pp is by MME. The small cupcake and sentiment are A Muse. What are cupcakes without sprinkles? I added these with some stickles. Doodled on the border of the gigga scallop punch. Ribbon and brads from my stash. TFL!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card! It makes me hungry for cupcakes.
Have fun celebrating your son's birhtday!

Alhambra Club said...

Yes, I definitely want a cupcake now. The card is great.

Soguesswhat11 said...

oooh, this is just YUMMY!!! I love this card! Just found your blog, I like what I see. Great job!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This card is delicious in every way! :)

Michele Kovack said...

This is incredible! How creative!

Jill said...

I really love this card! It seriously looks good enough to eat! Amazing!