Rosella tagged me. This was a different kind of tag vs. the first time. I am supposed to give 7 random facts or habits about myself. Hmmmmm.
1. A totally horrible habit I have is chewing my fingernails! Yuck, I know! I've done it since kindergarden, have made attempts to quit, but it seems to be a coping mechanism when I get a little uptight!
2. Love to play volleyball. I played for Trinity Western University (back in my day...early 90's) and I still play in a women's local league. It is so fun, I get a chance to play with my sis.
3. I'm just over 6 feet tall and have a very difficult time finding clothes....so I just spend my money on stamps!
4. I have two great kids that are school age and I have become there personal chauffeur....and I love it! They are both at a really fun age.
5. My stay at home companion is my dog Lucy, she is a Havanese, and a real sweetie. She is in heat right now and confined to the kitchen, so she is a little sad. She is used to her perch on the back of the sofa so she can growl at anyone who even looks at our yard!
6. I enjoy my "hot tub" time with my hubby in the evenings, a wonderful way to relax and catch up on the day. It is right off our bedroom and it is just a great way to wind down before bed.
7. Saved the best for last. I love my Jesus and experience His blessings in my life (even when things are hard). He is my center and our family unit thrives when I take the time to be in His word and talk to Him.
Now that's just a small spattering about me....I'm off to tag 7 others!