Monday, January 19, 2015

Back from CHA!

My days in California were filled with classes, classes and more classes! We all had so much fun debuting our new workshops for 2015 with copics :)


Pin It
 I am showing off one of my favorite images that we color together in the skin and hair class....oh I just LOVE her! This one Colleen Schaan colored up!



There are lots of workshops on the schedule right now....be sure to check out Copics page of classes and you can also find out classes that are open on my Copic Certification page HERE.

I will being seeing you very soon CALGARY! If you have taken the hair/skin workshop in the past we have COMPLETELY NEW images for this year so you can take it with a fresh look! 



1 comment:

Steven Finn said...

You have done a great work with that sketch with your coloring skills. The image look amazing. I really like it and recommend you to share more. Now its time to avail Will COVID End In 2023 for more information.