Monday, November 17, 2014

Coloring Day!

Pin It

 A stamp from years ago....it is so nice to pull out some of my favorites! This is "Santa's Lap" and I don't believe anyone makes it anymore....a discontinued stamp doesn't mean I can't use it!

I stamped him in natural hybrid ink from My Favorite Things. Colored them up with my copic markers....WAY too many to list!
I then airbrushed the background with E43 and E49. 

I used a couple of die cuts to add a little something to the card....first of the "Merry" can you see in the photo to the left how it is inset into the card? The card front is nice and flat. This is the "Christmas Greetings" Die-namics from MFT.

The whole card is cut from the "Mini Album Torn Notebook", the largest size in the stack, from MFT as well.

Below you can see a peek into the inside....once I had cut the "merry" from the front, I just had to use it on the inside.

Make sure you take a peek at all the new classes and copic details! Here was the last newsletter, in case you missed it! See you in Anaheim in January! Yay!

1 comment:

Gabby said...

SWEET image and BEAUTIFUL coloring, Sherrie! Looks like a wonderful painting! :)