Sunday, June 8, 2014

Release Countdown

 The June Release Countdown is now on! Be sure to check out all the details and daily designer inspiration on the MFT blog! Release Day is June 10th at 7pm PST!
Pin It

Ready for something crusin’ cute? This is a brand new Die-namic called “Joy Ride” being released on Tuesday. I cut the pieces for the car in Berrylicious, Tangy Orange, Orange Fizz, Smooth White and Black Licorice card stock.

I decided to create a bit of a beach feel to the background using cork cut with the “Snow Drift” Die-namics for a sandy look. I also added the “Palm Tree” Die-namics. The sky is Sno cone cardstock sponged with a little Berrylicious ink.
I also love the little cork coconuts J

For the inside, I just used a partial cut of the “Joy Ride” Die-namics in Spearmint card stock and stamped a sentiment from the “Smile” set.

See you tomorrow for the MFT release! Yay!
Supplies:

15 comments:

Kathy Krug said...

Great texture and dimension and love the blue car.

MICHELLE LARUE said...

love the road trip to the beach. what a cheerful summertime card. this card is great. i love it. thank you for sharing your creativity with us.

Debbie Nelson said...

Love this card.....wish I was making that road trip to the beach today....my favorite place to be! Thank you for sharing!

wendy said...

love this card, so creative !

Tamara D said...

Love your card!!

Amante del Papel said...

I love your card, is so cleaver!!!

Janet Lamkin said...

Such a cute card! Love the beach theme!

Cathy Homan said...

So cute. I want to go on a road trip again! The car die is really cute.

Parker said...

Driving toward a pina colada.

Alina said...

gorgeous, Sherrie!!!

Nora N. said...

This is so cute. I love the addition of the palm tree and how you used the cork. Fabulous card!!

T Blevins said...

Love the card!

Jeannean said...

Your card makes me smile! I love it! The cork really puts it over the top!

Conniecrafter said...

very cool!

Liz Gessner McAllister said...

Ilove the car for new drivers! (I have a 15 year old!