Monday, May 26, 2014

For the Men!


Pin It
 Creating for the men in our lives is always a little more of a challenge....since a lot of papercrafting product are geared to women. This challenge was perfect for me as my "guy" cards were getting low. Be sure to check out all the MANLY creations the MFT team has for you today on the MFT blog!

First up for me a feather from the "Feathers and Arrows" Die-namics. I love playing with a neutral color palette so this one feels very organic to me. The sentiment is from the "Right on Target" sentiments.

The background is the Grout Gray paper stamped with the "Wood Plank" Background in kraft ink.

Below is a look at the inside....using the same Die-namics and stamps. Simple and STRAIGHT to the point!
 SUPPLIES:

For my second card....I went a little playful with the color palette! I started by debossing the star from the "Rock and Roll" Die-namics. I then used post it notes to create a horizon line and then stamped the "On the Diagonal" Background stamp in Blu Raspberry ink!

I die cut the guitar from the "Rock and Roll" Dienamics in smooth white, sour apple and berrylicious card stock.

For this card I chose to put the sentiment on the inside. This one is from the "Lovey Dovey" sentiment set and then nothing is complete without a throwback to the 80's with the "Cassette" Die-namics!
SUPPLIES:

2 comments:

AmyR said...

haha great cards Sherrie!!

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing your creativity with us