Thursday, April 17, 2014

Remember Easter

Pin It
Easter....I do not express myself eloquently in words, but rather art. Easter is the time of year that I REMEMBER....
Christs' suffering and dying for me
The saving faith that I embrace due to Christs' death and resurrection.

Easter brings thoughts of lilies and I colored this "Lily" Die-namics from MFT in a neat way. I dropped little drops of R21,30 and 85 copic reinkers on a sheet of vellum and then cut out the blooms with the "Lily" die. I did the same for the green parts using YG25 and 95.

The background is embossing the "Modern Morocco" Die-namics on a white card base. The sentiment is using the "Story Titles" Die-namics for the remember portion and the "Easter Bunny" stamp set for the easter sentiment.

I will be taking the weekend on "unplugged" and enjoying the remembrance with  my family.
Wishing you all a Blessed Easter Weekend! See you all next week!

5 comments:

AmyR said...

Beautiful card Sherri!! Those lilies look absolutely neat! Happy Easter :)

Marja Sch said...

Wow what awonderful card. I love the way you used the acetate to make the flowers. Hugs Marja

Gabby said...

LOVELY card! BEAUTIFUL flowers! :)

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my that is just Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

I love the softness of the colour on vellum! Very springlike.