Thursday, April 10, 2014

Release Rewind!


Pin It

 Are you waiting on your MFT goodies for April? Missed the release? HERE is the link to all that is new! Well....here is a little inspiration while you wait! There is more inspiration from the team over on the MFT blog too! Enjoy!

First up are some "Sunny Thoughts".  This new Pure Innocence girl is stamped on X-press it blending card then colored with my copics....a few little notes. Look at the shadow on her face from her umbrella. This is drawn in with BV31. Look also at the shiny street reflection. Remember when coloring in reflections in water that they look best when imperfect and appear to have a bit of movement to them.

The background is totally airbrushed using both the "Cloudy Day" and "Raindrops" stencils.

The smile sentiment is from the other PI release this month "I Pick You"

I used some glossy accents on the umbrella and the ground for the appearance of wet.

Below is the inside....I stamped her again in grapesicle ink, debossed the "Sun, Moon and Stars" Die-namics and added a sweet sentiment.

 Next up....a little Bokeh inspiration! This new set called the "Bokeh Builder"  so I used a fun combination of colors for this card. I used the sunshine ray from the "Sun, Moon and Stars" Die-namics to indicate my light.

Below is a look at the inside using another sentiment from "Bokeh Builder".
Here are all the MFT goodies that I used that are available now!

11 comments:

Inge Groot said...

Gorgeous cards Sherrie, love the soft look of the second card...beautiful!!!

Tracey said...

Wow! Gorgeous cards Sherrie!!

carol watson said...

Very nice, the first one is breath takingly beautiful.

Joy said...

Fabulous cards, I adore the top one, the colouring and stencil background are just beautiful...hugs

sweet art designs said...

Love you colouring on the rain shower card-wow!

Unknown said...

Those rainy clouds are fabulous!

Robin said...

I'm so impressed with the art work on the girl's face and the ground details. You're really a cut above!

Hamutal Shafrir said...

Lovely cards! Your coloring on the first one is just stunning!

Doudou said...

Lovely cards, beautiful job

Julie said...

Really like your first card and the way that you used the different products together and so creatively.

Anonymous said...

Such gorgeous cards! OMG I love the card with the umbrella girl... and your coloring is so amazing. I keep staring at it!! You inspire me! Have a Happy Easter! XO