Monday, March 24, 2014

Creative Challenge....what a treat!


Pin It
 Lots of sweet goodies today! Easter is just around the corner and it is a perfect time for some treat boxes. Each one is unique....so grab a cuppa as there is ALOT of goodness here AND on the MFT BLOG!

 I will start with the sweet little card that accompanies the treats!

This is using the "Easter Bunny" stamp set. I added a strip of "Modern Morrocco" Die-namics in vellum....it reminds me of a sweet lattice.  The bunny and eggs are cut from the "Easter Bunny" Die-namics that coordinate with the stamp set.

The inside of the card is using the  "Woven Basket" and "Easter Bunny" Die-namics.
 Here is treat box #1. I cut the "Paper Bag" Die-namics from Spearmint paper, then I ran it through my machine again and cut the "Easter Bunny".  I lined the inside of the Easter bunny with some left over "Modern Morrocco" that I had from my card. This helps tie together all my pieces.
 Treat box #2 is the "Cone Treat Box". I cut it from Tangy Orange paper and stamped it with the "Woodgrain" background.  The little bunny is from the "Woven Basket" Die-namics and the top greenery was the "Sunflower" Die-namics.  This is the perfect little box for jelly beans!
 Treat box #3 is the "Square Pillow Box" Die-namics.  This one is quite unique. I ran the "Floral Fusion" Cover Up Die-namics through my machine with Orange Fizz paper and then backed it with vellum. THEN I cut it with the "Square Pillow Box" Die-namics.....quite cool, and this also brought the vellum in again.
Treat box #4! You can't have treat boxes without a little basket at Easter! Here is the "Woven Basket" Die-namics with the little bunny cut out. I added some carrots to the basket with the "Easter Bunny" Die-namics.

Be sure to check out all the treat inspiration on the MFT blog!

HERE are all my supplies:

1 comment:

Gabby said...

CUTE basket w/the cellophane bag. Like the hanging bunch of carrots embellishment. :)