Friday, January 17, 2014

It's Date Night....HOT DOG!

Pin It

 Hot Dog it is Friday date night! My plans to make a nice dinner and watch a movie with my hubby.

I thought of my hubby while coloring up this card at CHA. I used MFT's "Best Friend" set and then created a little scene. I used my copic multiliner to draw the horizon line and then airbrushed my backdrop with YR21. I used my blender pen to draw the lines in the background to give the wall a little interest.

The stamped mirror has little hearts done with the brush tip of my R39 copic marker.

I put it all together into a quick card using MFT's "Blueprints 4" set.....perfect with that little scallop border, the die cut heart and the rounded corner base.

Below, is a look at the inside....very simple but conveys the message I want to send! Hubba, hubba :)
Supplies Used:

2 comments:

Ruth S, justsomestuffimade.com said...

What an adorable card Sherrie! I love those cute pups, but the masterpiece is how you ceated that stylish wallpaper background. Perfect! Rx

Sue from Oregon said...

This is super cute Sherrie. Saw it over at SCS and had to pop over for a closer look! I am sure your hubby will be tickled to receive this!