Monday, September 16, 2013

Peek A Boo Creative Challenge

Pin It
 A peek a boo challenge! What a perfect time of year for this! I went with a Halloween theme and paired up my MFT goodies with Bo Bunny's Fright Delight papers.

The full product list is at the end of this post....below are product by product photos.
 First up....a candy bar cover/ peek a boo style! I wrapped the DAIRYMILK bar with patterned paper and a black Spider Web Die-namics. I added my peek a boo layer on top using the Peek a Boo Trio Die-namics and stamping both the Kitty Costume and some of the Lollipop Treat - Halloween images in the cut outs. Finished off with some Hemp Cord holding an adorable Halloween Charm Die-namics!
 Next up, my sweet little card to add to the gift set. I am in LOVE with MFT's pigment ink! This is Kitty Costume stamped in Sweet Tooth ink! She looks great on black! I colored a few areas in using my pencils.
 How about a sweet treat box? This Paper Bag Treat Box Die-namics you cut twice to create the box. I added the Paper Bag Peek a Boos to create the spider web and added a little Jellybean Green felt spider....
I backed my spider web cut out with Black Licorice cardstock so that I could write a little message in white pencil on the front. Do all the decorating for these little bags BEFORE you assemble them....it makes it so much easier :)
 Lastly, how about a sweet spot for your lollipops? This is the Lollipop Treat Die-namics and coordinating Halloween stamp set. Finished off with a grapesicle button and some hemp cord and Halloween Charm....so cute!

So be sure to check out the whole teams' peek a boos.....just for you! You can see the whole list on the MFT blog

SUPPLIES:

3 comments:

AmyR said...

Super cute Sherrie! I can't wait to pull out those patterned papers and play!

Gabby said...

FUN packaging, cute card and I too like the PI in the white ink. She looks almost ghostly in a cute way. Hee! :)

Inge Groot said...

Such a FAB halloween set, gorgeous!!!