Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Fall Butterflies

Pin It

Butterflies are so pretty in fall. The weather isn't quite cool enough yet so we are still enjoying them! This is a one-layer card.

I added about 1/4 bottle of the fuse green reinker to a full bottle of sheer shimmer and now I have a beautiful colored pearl spray. I used one of my newest stencils the Scallops stencil and sprayed my mist over top of the cream primitive cardstock.

The butterflies are from the Winged Beauties stamp set and the matching Die-namics.

A little look to the inside....I took a bit of the berrylicious reinker and a paintbrush and added a little "ground" and then stamped my sentiment and butterfly.

The butterfly was stamped off once and then stamped on the inside so it wouldn't appear as dark.

SUPPLIES:

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Love this card so much!