Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wednesday Sketch Challenge

Pin It

 A VERY special card for today's sketch challenge.....my nephew Tyler has headed off to an Australian adventure for a year to travel/work so I customized a card especially for him!

Don't you love that about papercrafting? I can make things so unique and personal....can't get that at a big box store :)

Be sure to check out everyone's unique take on today's MFT sketch challenge over on the MFT blog!

Onto the card! I combined a few sets to get the specific look I was going for. I cut out and colored the globe from the Inspired by Knowledge set and stamped the word AUSSIE with the new Cooper Alphabet in hot fudge ink. The ADVENTURE word I found in the Hello my name is set.

All of it paired up with the Sundrifter papers from Studio Calico. You can see how I customized it on the inside as well. Using the cooper alphabet to spell Tyler's name in Red Hot ink.  Below is a look at the sketch and my supply list....be sure to play along.....Guess where I am?

DISNEYLAND! Yay! (that is enough of an adventure for me)....
SUPPLIES:

2 comments:

Amy Rohl said...

Love it, Sherrie! Hip, trendy and a great mix of MFT!

Queen Mary said...

Sherrie, I love that globe so much and you've used it such a cool way -- Amy's right hip, trendy, vintage -- you got it all baby!