Monday, June 24, 2013

MFT Creative Challenge

Pin It

MEN! That is the Creative Challenge today.....lol!

It is so easy to do up a pretty feminine card, but for guys who prefer the minimalist/no frill cards, this is INDEED a challenge!

So no ribbons, buttons or bows....sheesh! Here is my card using MFT's "Playlist and Right this way" stamp sets.

Sometimes the toughest thing is getting going...and staring at that white card base. I have learned from doing some journaling, that airbrushing in a bit of pattern and color can be a great springboard for creativity. I started with my Y35 marker, airbrush and the Graduated Hexagon Stencil. The other elements came fairly easily....when I was all done I took my red multiliner pen and drew a few circles.

The inside is an embossed version of the Cassette Tape Die-namics. I added a sentiment from the stamp set.

Make sure you check out what the others on the team came up with on the MFT blog! Thanks for stopping by!
SUPPLIES:

6 comments:

Tracey said...

Wow! I am loving this Sherrie!! Awesome card!!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE all of the different elements you have put together on this Sherrie! it's SO cool!

Karen Giron said...

Love this, Sherrie! The embossed tape inside is so fun!!

Queen Mary said...

Very cool Sherrie, I too like how you did the embossed tape inside!

Mona Pendleton said...

So fun Sherrie! I love your mix of colors and stamps! Thanks for the inspiration!

Amy Rohl said...

This is so fun, Sherrie! I LOVE the embossed tape on the inside and the fun red circles, brilliant! Great guy card!