Friday, January 11, 2013

Sending some love from CHA!

Hello from California!
I just finished up teaching a copic ink workshop with some UBBER talented ladies:
Debbie Olson
Colleen Schaan and Cindy Lawrence....it was FABULOUS and we had so much fun!
Pin It
CHA opens tomorrow so here is a little card to send some lovin' :) Playing with the brand new released sets:
"Homespun Hearts" and "Hearts and Stitches".  I used the Heart STAX Die-namics to create mask that I laid overtop of my kraft cardstock. I stamped the background with white ink and then came in with a collage of stems and hearts. I popped a little Die-namics cut rustic heart.

For a final little touch I went around the perimeter with liquid pearls.
Here is a close shot so that you can see that it is a one layer card.

SUPPLIES:

2 comments:

Sparkly Engineer said...

I am really liking this card. I love how the white hearts shine through the red heart flowers.

Marlene (cards4u) said...

This is so sweet - love these colors on the kraft and how you used the border stamp to fill the heart!