Thursday, January 24, 2013

Pearl and Copic Classes update

Pin It
One of my favorite cards that I made for the Melissa Frances booth at CHA. This is "Pearl" that I have stamped and colored with my copic markers. I die cut her out and then airbrushed the background to soften the white paper.

Speaking of papers......notice the brand new line called "Classic Elegance" from Melissa Frances. It is a really pretty line! I love the new glass buttons, the sprigs of florals and the fabulous ribbon trim from Melissa as well. Make sure you check out all the new goodies HERE!

 COPIC CLASSES UPDATE!
I have updated my copic certification page....some classes are coming up quickly so make sure you get in while you have a chance! Phoenix is only a week away! You want to be sure to have taken the Standard Certification so that you will be able to take the Art and Ink Workshop in March!
All the info for the classes can be found on the copic website as well HERE.

See you very soon!

No comments: