Saturday, October 20, 2012

Shabby Chic Treat Bags

Pin It
Halloween is quickly approaching and I thought I would share these chic little treat bags for some special trick-or-treaters! I made these with the Melissa Frances Attic Treasures Collection of patterned papers. I took a 12x12 piece and cut it in half so that I had a 6x12 piece. I used some awesome strong X-press it adhesive tape to secure the back seam as well as the top and bottom seam. SUPER easy!
Here is the front decorated up with my Melissa Frances goodies. LOVE the tulle ribbon (that I also just tacked on with clear double sided tape.

The images on the front of the paper bags and tags are from the Attic Treasures Seasonal Stickers.
The little sentiments stamped on the inside of the envelopes are from My Favorite Things.

On all three goodie bags I also used the Die Cuts sheet from Attic Treasures as well as the Sticker banners.


Here is a side view so that you can see the dimension. Quite a few mini chocolate bars and sour patch kids fit into these. Then they have the sweet little envelopes and tags even after the chocolate is gone :)

I am off to Portland with the Copic girls! Looking forward to a great week of planning and getting excited for our 2013 year of classes!

There is still room in the Portland certifications....be sure to check out the classes here:

COPIC CERTIFICATIONS.

2 comments:

Gabby said...

I adore these little treat bags. Great images and so fun. :)

Unknown said...

I would name your blog the dreamland! While Santa knocks at our door just wow items , wow gear , wow leveling once per year, you blog is open the whole year – wow!