Monday, October 1, 2012

New to my Desk!

Pin It
 Can you tell what is new on my desk by this picture?....Keep scrolling to find out! I just got home from LasVegas....and what was in my mailbox? The new COPIC 25th ANNIVERSARY MARKER SET! Yay! I couldn't wait to play! I pulled out the Long Stem Flowers Hero Arts stamp because of these tricky tiny stems. I knew it was the perfect spot for my new markers with both the Super Brush Nib AND the Fine Nib....bonus!
Paired up with the Designer Labels 2 STAX Die-namics and the Solid Bracket Border Die-namics from MFT.
 Here are the copic marker colors that I used from this set.....
Aren't they purrrrdy? I LOVE them in black!

Be sure to check out my Copic Certification Page....all the classes till the end of 2012 are now posted there. Some are coming up really quick! Check out Portland in October :)

Have a great day!

8 comments:

Chris said...

Wow, those poppies are perfection. I love the color variation you have! Beautiful!!

itsallrosi said...

gorgeous!

Katy said...

Beautiful card, love those poppies. Katy xx

Margaret said...

Gorgeous card. I think the background is so elegant looking and just sets off those beautiful poppies. Just got my new set also. Love them.

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous coloring, lovely card!

Jennifer Kelly said...

Sheri - Love the card and can't wait to get my set of the 25th Anniversary markers!!

Unknown said...

Sure do love the coloring on this card but I don't own any Copics! Hope I can do something close with my Promarkers:)

HappyCrafter said...

Arg, does that mean there are new colours to get LOL! I love the vibrant feel of the card and of course your blending is perfect.