Thursday, April 12, 2012

Music

Pin It
 Chicago or bust! 100+ band and choir students headed to Chicago's Heritage and Festival of Gold Events. My daughter is one of them...I thought I would make a little going away card that I can stash in her luggage and a couple of cards for the band and choir leaders.
 This one is for my daughter....her name is Marie so the "M" is perfect for both "Marie" and "Music". I cut a couple of doily Die-namics for her card for a feminine touch. I also used the circle STAX to cut out the center of the mini black doily so that the card wasn't too visually top heavy.
Here are the cards for the conductors. They are both male so no frilly doilies for them....instead some of Tim Holtzs' tissue tape.

I am away in Seattle this weekend with the wonderful Lori Craig teaching the Standard and Intermediate Copic Certifications. Hoping for some nice weather so that we can see the sights!
Be back next week!

Here are all the SUPPLIES:






No comments: