Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sunday Snap

A weekend to be home! It has been busy for me traveling lately that it was a treat to be home this weekend. It is "Spring" break here....although I think the weather is somewhat confused. Since there are little to no opportunities to take outdoor photos here is a picture that I did for a photo bonus challenge.
The theme "Water"....well this was taken through a rainy window of our living room...you can see the rain bokeh and the evergreen reflection in the glass.

I'll be back tomorrow with a fun project to share! Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Gosh, your little dog looks just like mine- Mine is a malti-poo. There is a photo of him on my blog if you are interested. www.jazzydoodledesigns.com

I enjoy your blog. Thanks for the inspirations.

Hope you enjoy your break, even if it isn't spring like. :)

Wendy

p.s. I loved the book The Help.